03 May 2012

New Old Spice Guy Fabio

It is not my purpose today to endorse the sales of products claiming to emulate the enhancement of one's testosterone levels to the olfactory organs.

It is not my purpose to talk about hair, advertisements, or romance novel covers, although each of these things will play a role in my message.

My purpose, friends, is to introduce to you a man whom I admire.


A man whose glorious locks ripple in the winds formed by the pining sighs of ten thousand lovesick angels.


A man whose glistening oiled pecs refract the light of ultraviolet rainbows and the infrared glow of unanimously beating hearts.


A man whose smile, along with the twinkle in his eye, would bring the cruelest to penance, the mad to enlightenment, and the lost, lonely, and lacking souls populating our world to ultimate spiritual bliss.


A man whose ability to laugh at himself is the most hilarious thing I have ever - pray help me - ever fuckin' seen.

This man, friends, is Fabio Lanzoni.

Holy fuckin' shit.

he'sa genius hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaahjdslff


7 comments:

  1. I remember the first time I saw Fabio. I think your imagery does him justice but at the same time isn't quite enough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing short of the real thing is ever quite enough.

      Delete
  2. Fabio.
    Just.
    Oh.
    Fabio.


    Seriously I may be going a tiny bit bi for him. (Sorry Mark)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Fabio! Oh, Fabio~" <--You have now been misquoted as saying this.

      Delete
  3. He is GLORIOUS.

    :'DDD.
    Well, you already know I think that, of course, but I still can't get over it. 8D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think any of us will ever get over his... RADIANCE.

      Delete